Friday, October 17, 2008

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown


Last weekend my friend H and I took the boys to a Pumpkin Patch in Tallahassee and they had a blast. Meeko was amazed by the all the differents shapes,sizes and colors of the pumpkins. Flit was just amazed by everything going on around him. I had a blast just watching their reactions to everything. I will be taking them to a pumpkin carving party next weekend and plan to have a lot of pictures to post.

By the way we still have not recieved our paper orders yet and I am getting more and more frustrated as the time goes by. Please continue to pray we will recieve our orders very soon.

2 comments:

Curly said...

I love those cuties!

sara said...

What cute photos! Sending some prayers your way and thanks for delurking and such a kind comment. It really means a lot.